Azimuth wiki user styles

Added [[Azimuth wiki user styles]] so that various alternatives users like can be collected (with any really useful stuff possibly going into the default CSS later).

Source Text:hoidle

Comments

I updated [[Azimuth wiki user styles]] to add the User CSS extension for Safari users.

Source Text:I updated [[Azimuth wiki user styles]] to add the [User CSS](http://code.grid.in.th/) extension for Safari users.

I moved the new text down so that the specific stylish script remains in that section.

Source Text:I moved the new text down so that the specific stylish script remains in that section.

Oh, sorry, I didn't realize that was specific to stylish. But in reading it there is obviously an URL-matching section that is more than just CSS.

Source Text:Oh, sorry, I didn't realize that was specific to stylish. But in reading it there is obviously an URL-matching section that is more than just CSS.

No problem. I'm not an expert on css: maybe there's some platform agnostic way of specifying URL matching, but I'm not aware of it.

Source Text:No problem. I'm not an expert on css: maybe there's some platform agnostic way of specifying URL matching, but I'm not aware of it.

I'm pretty sure the idea of URL replacement isn't part of the CSS spec itself.

In User CSS, for example, you just fill in some edit boxes with the URL to match and the CSS goes in another spot.

Source Text:I'm pretty sure the idea of URL replacement isn't part of the CSS spec itself. In User CSS, for example, you just fill in some edit boxes with the URL to match and the CSS goes in another spot.